We believe a vital part of living well is eating well. And an important part of eating well is having a lot of choices. That’s why at Newcastle Place, you’ll be treated to a diverse menu created by our Executive Chefs and their talented culinary team that is as healthy as it is delicious. As a vital part of our HealthyLife® commitment, our chefs are amazing at caring for special requests such as gluten-free breads, sugar-free desserts and vegetarian selections.
Of course, we know you’re busy and have an active social life. That’s why we offer Preferred Choice Dining®. It’s designed to work around your schedule so you can eat with whoever, whenever and wherever. Choose from any of our dining options:
- The Royal Oak Room restaurant offers a supper club atmosphere featuring entrée choices such as scallops, shrimp, lobster, crab legs and steak.
- The Skylight Dining Room serves everything from comfort foods like meatloaf and burgers to entrées such as steak and lobster. The menu changes daily and offers à la carte items too.
- The Castle Café is a grab & go style option designed for residents who want a cup of soup, sandwich or dessert to enjoy at the café or to take back to their residence.
We also offer two full-service lounges if you want to meet friends for drinks or to watch an important game.
A commitment to service.
Our hospitality philosophy of meeting or beating your expectations is summed up best with our Extraordinary Impressions® program, made up of our 10 hospitality promises:
- We greet you warmly by name and with a smile.
- We treat everyone with courteous respect.
- We anticipate your needs and act accordingly.
- We listen and respond enthusiastically in a timely manner.
- We hold ourselves and one another accountable.
- We make you feel important.
- We embrace and value our differences.
- We ask, “Is there anything else I can do for you?”
- We maintain high levels of professionalism, both in conduct and appearance, at all times.
- We pay attention to the details.